I always wanted to do a list of things that i learnt along the way. I did wrote down on a book but since i decided to document everything in my life. This is going on here, like finally!
Its about 2-3 weeks since i turned 20. I still can’t get over the fact that I’m 20. i’m dying to grow even older. I have so many dreams and goals regardless its achievable or not. All that matters is that you have a GOALS AND/OR DREAMS IN LIFE.
- Family is everything.
- Take baby steps and try
- Believe in myself.
- Its okay to make mistakes and learn from it
- Never try to run away from a problem.
- Other’s feelings also matters.
- Learn to forgive
- Be honest at all times.
- Change is inevitable.
- Live in the moment
- Parents are always right
- Disney movies never gets old
- being single isn’t the worst thing in the world
- Don’t take things too seriously
- Smile more but laugh even more
- Never ever compare myself to someone
- Best things happen when you wait
- Look pass the problems and be happy
- Acne is totally okay
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Obviously there’s more to the list but for now this will do. What are some things that you have learnt? xo