HAPPY 1ST JULY. New month, new goals, new fresh start. I need to seriously start working out by squeezing in some time. Have to.
We all know the struggles, joys, fights and (shits) that comes along when you have siblings. Even if we are grown up siblings, we still do fight for some weird (or even lame) reasons. My dad always shakes his head when we do this.
Admit it, we all been through all of these.
- “I’m going to have a bath” really loudly because y’all are going to have a race on who gets first to the shower. Damn that happens when we have school in the morning, don’t we?
- I hate it when my food goes missing. I love stocking up the refrigerator and the cabinet with foods but the next minute, it’s gone. GONE.
- “You’re picked up from a rubbish bin” HA! That’s my favourite line to use on my brother. (FYI, he’s my real brother)
- That argument on who does the cleaning the most. That really happens to me even now. Urgh. But c’mon we always want to be fair.
- “Mom asked you to do that!” Giving your job to your sibling cause that’s how you roll.
- Trying to make your sibling to stop crying before you get into some serious trouble. Damn, I miss being a kid now.
- You ask your sibling to ask your parents something but nope they decided to be such an honest person and mention your name. Like, why would you even do that?
- Fighting for that very last piece of the food. Oldest or the youngest battle going on but you’re the middle child and you’re absolutely can’t step into this battle. BANNED. I’m that middle child.
Growing up with siblings are so fun (or maybe NOT). Of course there are many times we loved being with our siblings beside fighting. Life isn’t sweet if its a smooth ride. You need some bumpy roads to give you an adventure. Its friday, but I’m penning down my amazing times with my siblings when I’m a kid. Peace out. xx