The fact that I’m left with 2 weeks of internship, is making me crazy. I have longed for a break so badly.
Honestly working in a office has its Pros and Cons. Though, i had a good time working with my intern company, it also enlighten me on several issues. Several issues that bothers me at work.
Here is a list of it all:
- Email Etiquette: Let’s be honest. There are good and bad people in the world. Not everybody is here to please you either. Sometimes getting a rude email back, pisses me off so much. I wish i could give a good bash through an email back. But nope, that would only terminate my internship ;(
- Pretending to be busy: I love being busy. At times, there isn’t any work to do but you definitely don’t want to tell this to your colleague so you just pretend to be busy.
- Desk bound job: I hate sitting at a place and not moving my butt anywhere. The fact that my internship is a desk bound job from 830-6 is a no joke. I have to make my way to the toilet to get a break or to the printer.
- Binge Eating: I cannot emphasise how much i ate so much during work. I get bored, i put my hand in a bag of snacks i bought and i start munching away. Reasons why i put on weight during this 6 months. Life.
- Lack of holidays: The fact that i have to go to work every single day. Unless there is a holiday for me to get breaks on a weekday. I hate this.
- Having no time for yourself: I barely have any time for myself or either my family or my friends. I only have the weekends to rest and chill but there is no way i’m getting out of the door to socialise. I need more sleep. Priorities.
- Boring lunch: School have way more varieties than just that plain boring lunch options i have near my office. The days when my colleagues drive me out for lunch are the days i have a satisfying lunch.
Oh well, that’s all for today’s post. I need to finish up my last bits of internship report tomorrow. Deadlines are getting nearer, sadly. Peace out till the next post.